Correr Descalzos

Atrévete: conoce todas las experiencias de los que han decidido mejorar su técnica

Russo said on High Heat that Baez cannot get away with this type of on-field nonsense playing in New York. Here is what Russo had to say about Baez and the Thumbs Down Mets on his show on Monday. “This isn’t Wrigley Field where people don’t care, this is NYC….just shut up and play…Javy Baez is an embarrassment.”

Imagen

Yordan Alvarez belts a solo homer to center field, his 27th of the season, putting the Astros up 1-0 in the top of the 2nd inning

homecubestore.com
Personalized MLB Wall Tapestry

"The reason the Cubs were back on the map was because Sammy Sosa," added Guillen, Sosa's teammate with the White Sox from 1989-91. 

Bailey was seen as a defense-first catcher out of NC State, but his offensive struggles in Eugene were alarming. It's great to see him healthy and contributing at the plate, no matter what level it might be at.Seattle Mariners Tapestrys

San Jose and Eugene both are battling for league championships while Richmond and Sacramento are looking up in the standings. Los Angeles Dodgers Tapestrys

"I don't know, I felt like I was good," Lindor. "But first of all, hats off to Long, he executed, hats off... Were we off? We missed some good pitches, yeah we missed some good pitches. At the end of the day, you gotta give credit where credit is due. And today their starting guy, he dominated."Chicago White Sox Tapestry

Imagen

The 1971 Pirates went on to the World Series, where they faced the defending champs — and heavily favored — Baltimore Orioles.Philadelphia Phillies Tapestrys

โค้ชทีมฟุตบอลหญิงทีมชาติไทยออกมาเปิดใจหลังจากพ่ายฟ[…]

ฟุตบอลหญิงทีมชาติไทย" แพ้ "ทีมชาติฟิลิปป[…]

"ปิแอร์-เอเมอริค โอบาเมย็อง" หัวหอกของปั[…]